The temperate climate and calm sea conditions at the Anfi Beach are perfect for a relaxing Parasailing trip. Imagine being swept up high into the sky, gliding gently beneath a colourful sail as the coastline unfold with views all the way to Puerto Rico and Arguineguin.
Anfi Parasailing Overview
- Duration: 8 min – 10 min
- Printed or Mobile Ticket
- Instant confirmation
- Free Cancellation up to 24h before activity start
- All fees and taxes
You can reserve your activity with a deposit and pay the rest at the start of the activity. Paying the full amount online saves time as you only need to present your ticket.
Prices & Rules:
- One, two or three people can go on 1 parachute (different prices)
- 1 person on parachute 45 €
- 2 person on parachute 80€
- 3 person on parachute 120€
- Spectator on the boat 10 €
- Active 7 days per week
- From 10:30 – 17:00
- Starts every 60 min
What You Should Know:
- Bring swim gear
- Sun cream
- Bring a bottle of water
- Waterproof camera
- Basic swimming knowledge is required
- Min 14 years old required for children to go on activity alone
- Meeting Point: Anfi Watersports Kiosk
- Anfi del Mar Beach, Patalavaca
- Street Parking nearby
- Paid Parking in Puerto Anfi possible
- Nearest Bus Stop: Aguamarina
- Bus lines: 1, 33, 91
- Paying 100% is possible
- Reservation with deposit is possible
- Full refund for cancellations 24 hours before activity start
- This activity is weather dependent
- Full refund in case of cancellation due to bad weather
Parasailing Anfi Beach Description
Watersports Luis Molina offers you 1 person, 2 persons and 3 persons pax so you can enjoy this unique experience with your friends, family or colleges. You will feel the adrenaline as you ascend, and then soon enjoy total relaxation and well-being that comes from flying over the sea, feeling the fresh sea breeze and wonder at the marvelous coastal view!
Parasailing Anfi Beach is Never Forgotten
Great memories last a lifetime. And a parasailing adventure certainly will! Your adventure begins on the white sand of Anfi Beach, situated just outside the small fishing village of Arguineguin, in the hamlet of Patalavaca. The established watersports specialists at ‘Watersports Luis Molina’ will guide you through their safety regulations and explain exactly what will happen whilst you are parasailing.
We are convinced this exciting activity would make a fantastic gift or special treat for your friends and family. By contacting The R Guide today we can make all the arrangements for you. Reservations for parasailing at Anfi Beach need to be made in advance so that the experienced instructors can prepare the equipment ready for you.
Tandem Sky Adventures
Not everyone is brave enough to try parasailing alone. So Watersports Luis Molina also offers the option of tandem trips. Two passengers are safely fastened into the harness, before being gently lifted skyward by the jet bike below.
The ascent is gentle, allowing passengers to take in the spectacular views below. The sky-high journey then takes you around the pretty bay at Anfi Beach, giving you views over Patalavaca, Arguineguin and beyond. It’s truly breathtaking!