- Book Online
- Credit Card OK
- Equipment Rental
- On the Beach
The Flyboard is a relatively new activity and has turned out be a favourite amongst the water sports adrenaline and thrill seekers. Best is to reserve you spot as only one person at the time can go on.
Flyboard Tour Overview
- Duration: 15min, 20min or 30min
- Printed or Mobile Ticket
- Instant confirmation
- Free Cancellation up to 24h before activity start
- Life Vest
- Head protection
- Instructor (English & Spanish)
You can reserve your activity with deposit and pay the rest at the start of the activity. Paying the full amount online saves time as you only need to present your ticket.
Prices & Rules:
- One person at the time
- 15 min Flyboard – From 60 €
- 20 min Flyboard – From 75 €
- 30 min Flyboard – From 90 €
- Active 7 days per week
What You Should Know:
- Bring swim gear
- Sun cream
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Basic swimming knowledge is required
- Meeting Point: Anfi Watersports Kiosk
- Anfi del Mar Beach, Patalavaca
- Street Parking nearby
- Paid Parking in Puerto Anfi possible
- Nearest Bus Stop: Aguamarina
- Bus lines: 1, 33, 91
- Paying 100% is possible
- Reservation with Deposit is possible
- Full refund for cancellations 24 hours before activity start
- This activity is weather dependent
- Full refund in case of cancellation due to bad weather
You can book it spontaneously when you are at Anfi Beach at the Water Sports kiosk, or pre-book online to avoid any waiting times.
The activity has three different durations: 15, 20 and 30 min of action packed tour by flying over the water! During that time you will be helped along by qualified monitors that will show you how to use the flyboard every step of the way.
You will learn how to do better pirouettes in the air so that you can have the best experience possible! it is an easy water activity, therefore everyone is able to fly on the flyboard. The only prerequisite is to know how to swim.
For all of you that are looking for something “out of the ordinary” during your holiday time this is one of those options we really like to recommend!
How to control a Flyboard
Once you get on the Flyboard, you are in control of all movement. All you have to do is balance yourself and try to maintain body control. If you manage that you will be able to do pirouettes, move yourself and dare to do a 360 turn! Flyboard is much easier than it looks at first sight.
For all adventure seekers that like to try something new, this is a perfect water activity to go with your family, friends or partners. You will have an incredible experience trying to diving under water, leaping like a dolphin or practicing pirouettes!
What People Say
Your Opinion on Flyboard Watersports
Have you ever been on a flyboard? We would love to know what your experience was like.
Flyboard Anfi Beach