Fox in a Box Room Escape Gran Canaria is located in San Fernando de Maspalomas, the residential area on the outskirts of Playa del Inglés. There are 2 escape rooms, for 2 – 6 people. Reservations are necessary.
Fox in a Box Overview
- Duration: 60 min
- Printed or Mobile Ticket
- Instant confirmation
- Free Cancellation up to 24h before activity start
You can reserve your activity with a deposit and pay the rest at the start of the activity. Paying the full amount online saves you time as you only need to present your ticket.
- Escape Room Access
- Special Tools
- Instructions (English & Spanish)
- Game Master (English & Spanish)
- Help of the Game Master
- Photograph via Social Channels
Prices & Rules:
- Prices per Room & Amount of people
- You have 60 minutes to escape
- Group of 2 – 3 pers >> From 50 €
- Group of 4 pers >> From 60 €
- Group of 5 pers >> From 70 €
- Group of 5 pers >> From 80 €
- Active 7 days per week
- First: 9:30
- Last 23:00
- See times in Booking Form
What You Should Know:
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Reading glasses
- A bottle of water
- Minimum 2 people per room
- Max 6 people per room
- Possible to book 2 rooms at the same time
- Panic Button in each room
- San Fernando, Maspalomas
- Plaza el Hierro 14
- Street Parking nearby
- Nearest Bus Stop: Av. de Tirajana, 17. Plaza Arucas
- Bus lines: 1, 5, 30, 33, 60
- Paying 100% is possible
- Reservation with 20% Deposit is possible
- Full refund for cancellations 24 hours before activity start
- Reschedule possible for free
Description of Fox in a Box Escape Room
Both of the Fox in Box Escape Rooms are very exciting and well made. The theme of the first is about breaking out of prison, and the other is about breaking into the bank and steal the diamonds. And all that in under 60 minutes.
We tried both escape games and really enjoyed ourselves. The prison game we cracked in 43 minutes and without help. The Bank game was a little harder. We got stuck twice and need help to move on and managed to escape the room in just under 60 minutes.
It is simply a great way to spend an hour as a family, friends or colleagues. And, it is a great way for team building, because you have to figure out how to solve the clues – together – in order to escape out of the room in time.
How to participate in a Fox in a Box game?
If you fancy participating in the game, you have to book a time in advance. You can book your room escape for any day of the week from 09:30 am to 11:00 pm. Only with advance bookings.
How many people can participate?
In the FOX in a BOX Prison room escape you have to be at least two, but max four or five. In the Bank Escape room you can be even up to 6 people.
The Rules of a Room Escape Game
The rules of the escape room are simple: Find and solve the clues as quick as possible. You usually only have 60 minutes. If you get stuck the game master gives you a clue to help you along. And don’t worry. In each room are panic buttons which open all doors, in case anyone gets a bout of claustrophobia…
Where is the Fox in a Box Escape Room Gran Canaria?
The Fox in a Box Room Escape Gran Canaria is situated in the residential area of San Fernando de Maspalomas, on the corner of the big square called Plaza del Hierro. You can always find parking either on that big square or in the underground parking in the Ronda Shopping Centre.
If you are on holiday in Playa del Inglés or Maspalomas, it is probably the easiest to take a taxi which will cost around 5€.
More Gran Canaria Activities:
What People Say