The Surf Course in Playa del Inglés, right at the beach by the red-cross is offered by the Dunkerbeck surf school. It is ideal for beginners, intermediate and even for advanced surfers who need a refresher. The school will take you to the best surfing conditions suiting your skill level.
Surfing Course Overview
- Duration: 1, 3 or 5 days – 3 h daily
- Printed or Mobile Ticket
- Instant confirmation
- Free Cancellation up to 24h before course start
- Surfing Equipment
- Neoprene & Lycra Wetsuits
- Instructor (English, German & Spanish)
- Transport to best surf spot
- Free pick up Service in the South
You can reserve your activity with a deposit and pay the rest at the start of the activity. Paying the full amount online saves time as you only need to present your ticket.
Prices & Rules:
- Beginner & Intermediate Courses
- Refresher course
- Choice which Maneuver to practice
- 1 day course – From 55 €
- 3 day course – From 140 €
- 5 day course – From 235 €
- Daily Courses
- 10:00 am
What You Should Know:
- Bring swim gear
- Bring Waterproof Sun cream
- Bring Bottle of Water
- Bring Snacks
- Basic swimming knowledge is required
- Meeting Point: BD Surf School
- Atlantic Beach Club, Playa del Inglés
- Street Parking nearby
- Nearest Bus Stop: Avda. de la Europea, El Veril 3
- Bus lines: 21, 30, 50
- Paying 100% is possible
- Reservation with deposit is possible
- Full refund for cancellations 24 hours before activity start
- This activity is weather dependent
- Full refund in case of cancellation due to bad weather
Surf Course Playa del Inglés Description
The Surf Course in Playa del Inglés is located directly at the beach, near the red-cross building. At the school you present your ticket and they will provide you with a wetsuit and lycra and a the right size surfboard which fits your skill level.
You can choose between beginner and intermediates surf courses and single sessions if you are an advanced surfer, who just needs a refreshing or if you want to learn a new skill from the professionals.
The Beginner course is a 5 days course. It is perfect for the people that never tried Surfing but always wanted to. You will learn Surfing basics so you will be able to enjoy this wonderful activity. Highly professional teachers will help you to pass this course safe, easy and with lot’s of fun!
Intermediate course is 3 days course and this one is ideal for people that already learn some basics of Surfing. Experienced teachers will help them to improve their Surfing and to go one level up so they can really enjoy in practicing this activity.
Holiday Surf Camps for Kids
You can also participate in the 5 day holiday camps, especially catering to children of all nationalities. They take place at all the major Spanish school holidays, all July and August, Christmas weeks, and Easter week.
What People Say
Your Opinion of BD Surf Course Playa del Inglés
BD Surf Course Playa del Inglés