SUP or Stand up paddle boarding is the fastest growing water activity in last few years. People love it not only because it is very easy to learn, but also it is a complete workout for the whole body. It also provides you with a unique opportunity to explore a coast from totally different perspective.
SUP boarding course overview
- Duration: 1 day – 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Ticket
- Instant confirmation
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before the course begins
- SUP boarding equipment
- Neoprene & lycra wetsuits
- Instructor (English, German & Spanish)
- Transport to best SUP Boarding spot
- Free pick-up service in the South
You can reserve your activity with a deposit and pay the rest at the start of the activity. Paying the full amount online saves time as you only need to present your ticket.
Prices & rules:
- 1 day course from 40 €
- Daily Courses
- 10.00 a.m.
What you should know:
- Bring swim gear
- Bring waterproof suncream
- Bring a bottle of water
- Bring snacks
- Basic swimming knowledge is required
- Meeting point: BD Surf School
- Atlantic Beach Club, Playa del Inglés
- Street parking nearby
- Nearest bus stop: Avda. de la Europea, El Veril 3
- Bus lines: 21, 30, 50
- Pre-payment in full is possible
- Reservation with deposit is possible
- Full refund for cancellations 24 hours before activity starts
- This activity is weather-dependent
- Full refund in case of cancellation due to bad weather
Learn SUP boarding description:
The course takes place in Playa del Inglés, Maspalomas. Meeting point is on the Playa del Inglés beach. It takes just over two hours and starts at 10.00am, any day of the week.
You will be provided with boarding equipment and wetsuits, and will helped by multi-lingual instructors. Insurance and travel will be provided; a free pick-up service is also available.
You should bring your swimming gear and waterproof sun cream. A bottle of water and a snack would be advisable too. Of course, in an activity such as this, swimming knowledge is necessary.
The meeting point is at the BD Surf School, which is easily reached by bus. There is street parking available nearby too.
What People Say
Your opinion of Learn SUP boarding
BD Surf SUP Lessons