The 5* Star Boat – Catamaran Cruise starts and ends in the port of Puerto Rico. It is an exclusive Catamaran that has capacity for 150 people. This catamaran cruise sails daily at 10:00 o’clock if conditions allow it . The trip takes about 4 and a half hours.
5* Boat Catamaran Ticket Overview
- Duration: 4 hours and 30 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Ticket
- Instant confirmation
- Free Cancellation up to 48 hours before activity begins
- Lunch – Open buffet
- Open bar for beer, sangria, and fruits
- All fees and taxes
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Banana boat
You can reserve your activity with a deposit and pay the rest at the start of the trip. Paying the full amount online saves time as you only need to present your ticket.
- Active 7 days per week
- Daily from 10:00 – 14:30
What You Should Know:
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Calle Puerto Base, Gran Canaria
- Puerto Rico port, Gran Canaria
- Street parking nearby
- Paid parking in Puerto Rico
- Pre-payment in full is possible
- Reservation with deposit is also possible
- Full refund for cancellations 48 hours before activity begins
- This activity is weather dependent
- Full refund in case of cancellation due to bad weather
- Full refund in case of under- or overbooking
Prices & Rules:
- Capacity: 150 people
- Price for 1 person Normal Ticket: from 59 €
- Price for 1 person VIP Ticket : from 89 € (minimum of 2 persons)
- This tour will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- Hotel pick up from Mogán and Maspalomas areas
- Extras: Water sports activities
5* Star Boat - Catamaran Cruise Description
The 5* Star Catamaran sails every day from 10:30-14:30. Transport/Hotel Pick up is included from all resorts in the South of Gran Canaria. Hotel Pick-ups are from 09:20 - 10:15 depending which hotel or resort you are staying in.
You will board Five Star Boat at Puerto Rico Harbour and from here, cruise along the beautiful Gran Canaria coastline. The staff on board will go above and beyond to ensure that you are happy and comfortable throughout the trip with all-inclusive sangria, beer and soft drinks served on-board.
Five Star Boat sails to Anfi Del Mar, which is a beautiful coved beach, famous for its white sands and calm turquoise water. Here, you can enjoy a swim in the sea. The banana boat is included in your ticket price. As you cruise along the coast, you will be offered tasty Mediterranean-style BBQ chicken, canapés, and tropical fruit.
If you would like to try any of the water sports, such as jet skis or parasailing, this can be arranged from the boat and you will receive a substantial exclusive discount as a passenger on the boat trip.
What People Say