This year the townhall of the capital Las Palma de Gran Canaria is offering over 100 activities during the Christamas 2019 period. Concerts. children workshops, christmas scenes “Belen de Navidad”, Xmas markets and more spread over 5 city districts.
Christmas 2019 – 2020 Highlights
- Thursday, 28th of November at 20:00h: Turning on the Christmas lighting and the Christmas tree (Plaza de Saulo Toron Las Canteras)
- Saturday, 7th December at 21:00h: XIV Gospel Canaria Festival The London Community Gospel Choir (Anfiteatro Parque Doramas)
- Friday, 13th of December at 18:00h: Concert Paltano Swing Christmas at mesa y Lopez (Ramblas de Mesa y Lopez)
- Saturday, 21st of December at 20:00h: Jazz between walls German Lopez y Yul Ballesteros present “Stupid Christmas” (Castillo de Mata C/ Domingo Guerra del Rio,147)
- Tuesday, 31st of December from 23:00h to 04:00h: New Year’s Eve party with retransmission of RTVE (Plaza de Saulo Toron. Playa de Las Canters)
- Sunday, 5th of January from 11:00h to 12:00h: Arrival of the Three Wise Men (Muelle Sanapu, next to the Aquarium Poema del Mar)
- Sunday, 5th of JAN at 17:00: The Three Kings Parade Cabalagata de Reyes starting at Castillo de Luz and ending at San Telmo.
Giant Christmas Sand Sculptures on Las Canteras
- Nov 30th – Jan 05th: Don’t miss the 14th BELEN de Navidad on Las Canteras Beach in 2019:
Christmas Szenes built into the sand.
- Free admission
Christmas 2019 Las Palmas Program
You can download the program by clicking on this image: