The Costa Mogán & Arguineguin Carnival takes place usually the week right after the Carnivals in Maspalomas. In 2017 it is the third week in March. Come and Enjoy!!
- TUE: Opening Parade at 20:00
- WED: Local Gala at 20:00
- THU: Drag Queen Show at 21:00
- FRI: Circus Carnival “Wig Party” at 19:00
- Verbena with Güira Latina at 24:00
- SAT: Carnival Parade starting at Timonel at 19:00,
- Mogollón – the big party at 21:30
- SUN: Children Dress Party at 17:00
- Burial of the Sardine at 19:30
- Burning of the Sardine 20:15
- Fireworks closing of the Carnival
Click on the Carnival program 2017 below to enlarge it.
Quick Overview Costa Mogán & Arguineguin Carnival
- Name: Carnaval Costa Mogán 2017 & Arguineguin
- Date: Right after the carnival in Maspalomas
- Duration: Afternoon and Evening
- Highlight: Saturday, 19:00 Cabalgata & Mogollón
Tell us what you think
Tell us what you think! We would love to know. You can leave your comments below.