- Credit Card OK
- Hotel ophalen
- Kinderen vriendelijk
- Online Booking
The Supercat – Catamaran Cruise starts and stops in the harbour of Puerto Rico. It is an exclusive Catamaran that has capacity for 250 people. This catamaran cruise sails daily at 10:30 o’clock if conditions allow it. The trip takes about 4 hours.
Supercat Catamaran Ticket Overview
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Ticket
- Instant confirmation
- Free Cancellation up to 48 hours before activity begins
- Lunch – includes a Canaria style chicken served with potatoes and canarian mojo sauce, this is accompanied with a fresh seasonal salad
- Drinks: Beer, wine, sangria, soft drinks, various juices and water.
- All fees and taxes
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Banana boat
You can reserve your activity with a deposit and pay the rest at the start of the trip. An online reservation guarantess a space onboard.
- Crazy UFO
- Jet Boat
- Fly Board
- Stand up paddle
- Monday – Sunday
- Adults (13y+) 59 €
- Children (3-12y) 35 €
- Babies (0-3y) FREE
Location of the Supercat:
- Puerto Rico – Puerto Base
- Paid parking in the harbour available
- Nearest Bus Stop: Puerto Rico (Angry Birds Park)
- Bus lines: 01, 33, 39, 70, 90, 91
What to bring:
- Sun cream
- Hat or Cap
- Reservation with deposit is possible
- Full refund for cancellations 48 hours before activity begins
- This activity is weather dependent
- Full refund in case of cancellation due to bad weather
Supercat – Catamaran Cruise Description
The Supercat Catamaran sails every day from 10:30-14:30. Transport/Hotel Pick up is included from all resorts in the South of Gran Canaria. Hotel Pick-ups are from 09:20 – 10:15 depending which hotel or resort you are staying in.
You will board the Supercat at Puerto Rico Harbour and from here, you cruise along the beautiful Gran Canaria coastline. The staff on board will go above and beyond to ensure that you are happy and comfortable throughout the trip with all-inclusive sangria, beer and soft drinks served on-board.
On this wonderful Catamaran dolphin cruise you can combine leisure with the sightings of marine animals. Lean back in your deckchairs and observe the landscape of sea caves, huge cliffs and virgin and natural beaches. Sunbathe while sailing and watching turtles, flying fish and floks of dolphins and whales.
All drinks and food are included in the price and freshly prepared aboard the catamaran by the chef during the excursion. The Lunch includes a Canaria style chicken served with the local specialty wrinkled potatoes and canarian mojo sauce, all of this is accompanied with a fresh seasonal salad.
There is daily departures from Puerto Rico Base. At the end of the excursion, we will anchor so that you can take a swim in the sea, do some snorkeling and have a fun ride on the Banana boat.
If you would like to try any of the other water sports, such as jet skis or parasailing, this can be arranged from the boat and you will receive a substantial exclusive discount as a passenger on the boat trip.
Gran Canaria Boat Tours