- Credit Card OK
- Gratis transport
- Online Booking
If you really want to see the island and get background information on the things you see, we recommend Private Gran Canaria Day Trips. You can choose where our private driver and local guide shall take you, to either see the whole island or rather only hidde gems. You decide.
Whether you prefer a round-trip, or to see the most spectacular viewpoints, or the typical sights like Roque Nublo or waterfalls, your local guide will take you there. Your will be picked up at your holidy accommodation with nice air-contidioned car and taken on a 7 hours tour. You will see the beautiful and magical places, of your choice – or just let yourself be surprised by the sheer beauty of the hidden treasure of the island: the Maspalomas dunes in the South, the cloud forest in the North, dry gorges in between and green landscaper with spectacular views.
Experience a tailor-made day tour at your own pace with a local who is a professional photographer and will help you capture the scenes of your private island tour. On this day trip you will improve your photographic skills. Our Local Guide will take you to the most exclusive photo spots on the island while sharing technical tweeks how to take brilliant photos.
Another possibility is for you to look at the Private Day Trip Gran Canaria as a photo trip, possible from any point on the island, tailor-made with more than 60 digital photos included. If photograping is not your thing. The tour is still a wonderfull excursion were you just enjoy, relax and take in the scenery with your eyes.
Gran Canaria Photo Tour
The Gran Canaria photo tour takes you to exciting and exclusive places. You will be picked up at your hotel / accommodation and driven across the island in an air-conditioned vehicle. A possible route from the south of the island can take you to Los Azulejos, Aldea de San Nicolas, Mirador del Balcón, Cruz de Tejeda, Pico de las Nieves, the Roque Noble, through the valley of Fataga or to the Mirador El Hornillo. On the northern route you will find Puerto de las Nieves, Agaete Café, Mirador Pinos de Gáldar, Artenara, the market of Cruz de Tejeda, among others. Enjoy island life alongside a local who knows the truly fascinating routes of Gran Canaria.
Example of Gran Canaria Day Trips
(Any tour can be made according to your special wishes)
- Must See – Roque Nublo (15 min): Take pictures of the iconic rock formation.
- Highest Point Pico de las Nieves (20 min): Take pictures from the highest point of the island
- Idyllic town of Tejeda (20 min): Walk through the center of the highest town in Gran Canaria
- Ethnografic Museum Casas Cuevas (1 hour): Museum Visit
- Forest Los Tilos de Moya (1 h): Take a walk in the laurel tree forest, one of the few left in Europe and in the world.
- Arucas (20 min): See the amazing church of Arucas made of volcanic rock and inspired architecturally by Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
- The choice is yours – Our Local Guide will present you with interresting options.
Private Gran Canaria Day Trips include:
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Private Air-conditioned transportation
- Photography service
- Pick up starts 10 minutes before START time
- At your Hotel
- Pick up & Return Everywere on the Island
- Monday – Sunday
- 08:00 – 15:00
- 09:00 – 16:00
Prices & Rules:
- 1 or 2 Persons from 370€
- 3 or 4 Persons from 410€
- If more People contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You pay 100€ deposit now and the rest on the day of the tour
Booking Conditions Gran Canaria Day Trips:
- Reservation with Deposit
- Full refund for cancellations 72 hours before activity start
- This activity is weather dependent
- Full refund in case of cancellation due to bad weather
Private Gran Canaria Trips