Blue Dream – Sailboat trip on Gran Canaria
- Enfants Bienvenus
- Transfert d'hôtel
- Visite guidée
The Blue Dream – Sailboat trip on Gran Canaria starts and stops in the harbour of Pasito Blanco. It is an exclusive luxury Sailboat that has capacity for 6 people. This sailboat cruise sails daily at 11:00 o’clock if conditions allow it. The trip takes from 5 to 7 hours.Check Availability – Ver Disponibilidad
Blue Dream Ticket Overview
- Duration: 5 or 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Ticket
- Instant confirmation
- Free Cancellation up to 48 hours before activity begins
- Welcome drink of Cava
- Lunch – includes local food and tapas, this is accompanied with a fresh seasonal salad
- Drinks: Beer, wine, soft drinks and water.
- Anchoring to swim
- All fees and taxes
- Transport included
You can reserve your activity with a deposit and pay the rest at the start of the trip. An online reservation guarantess a space onboard.Check Availability – Ver Disponibilidad
- Monday – Sunday
- Private 5 hour trip 475 €
- Private 7 hour trip 650 €
- Other tours see details here
Location of the Blue Dream Sailboat:
- Pasito Blanco – Harbour
- Paid parking in the harbour available
- Nearest Bus Stop:Pasito Blanco roundabout
What to bring:
- Sun cream
- Hat or Cap
Booking Conditions Sailboat trip on Gran Canaria:
- Reservation with deposit is possible
- Full refund for cancellations 48 hours before activity begins
- This activity is weather dependent
- Full refund in case of cancellation due to bad weather
Blue Dream – Sailboat Cruise Description
The Blue Dream sails every day from 11:00 -18:00. Transport/Hotel Pick up is included from all resorts in the South of Gran Canaria. Hotel Pick-ups are from 1 hour before departure depending which hotel or resort you are staying in.
You will board the Blue Dream at Pasito Blanco Harbour and from here, you cruise along the beautiful Gran Canaria coastline. The staff on board will go above and beyond to ensure that you are happy and comfortable throughout the trip you get local foods, beer and soft drinks served on-board.
Swimming and Sunbathing
The yacht has a platform and a ladder that allows you to easily get out of the water. So you can comfortably enjoy a truly refreshing dip in the always warm Atlantic ocean.
You can also enjoy a large solarium space were you can lean back and just listen to how the waves break and feel the gentle breeze. Let yourself be carried away by silence and begin to feel nature. Connect with yourself.
If you lucky you may be allowed to observe Dolphins and Whales in their natural habitat. They will cruise along the stern of the boat and its an amazing encounter you will never forget.
More Gran Canaria Activities:
Private Gran Canaria Trips