The Anfi Jet Ski SAFARI takes place twice daily and gives you the possibility to explore the south west coast of Gran Canaria, while experiencing the freedom of riding over the waves. A must for adrenaline hunters, as you decide the speed.
Jet Ski Safari – Ticket Overview
- Duration: 1 h or 2 h
- Printed or Mobile Ticket
- Instant confirmation
- Free Cancellation up to 24h before activity start
- Jet Ski
- Instructor (English & Spanish)
- Free pick up Service in the South
You can reserve your activity with a deposit and pay the rest at the start of the activity. Paying the full amount online saves time as you only need to present your ticket.
Prices & Rules:
- One or two people can go on 1 Jet Ski (different prices)
- Choice between 1 or 2 hours Jet Ski Safari
- Group booking of 6 Jet-Skis – 10% discount
- 1 h Safari – From 120 €
- 2 h Safari – From 220 €
- Group of 6 Jet Skis – From 648 €
- For 20 min Jet Ski Circuits click here
- Active 7 days per week
- 1 Hour Safari: 10:30 & 15:30
- 2 Hour Safari: 10:30 only
What You Should Know:
- Bring swim gear
- Sun cream
- Bring a bottle of water
- Waterproof camera
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Minimum age 18 years for driving the Jet Ski
- Children can go as second passenger
- Basic swimming knowledge is required
- Meeting Point: Anfi Watersports Kiosk
- Anfi del Mar Beach, Patalavaca
- Street Parking nearby
- Paid Parking in Puerto Anfi possible
- Nearest Bus Stop: Aguamarina
- Bus lines: 1, 33, 91
- Paying 100% is possible
- Reservation with deposit is possible
- Full refund for cancellations 24 hours before activity start
- This activity is weather dependent
- Full refund in case of cancellation due to bad weather
Jet Ski Safari Description
Before you start the Jet Ski Safari you will get a brief explanation how to use Jet Ski and on the safety regulations. The meeting point is at the Anfi Watersports Kiosk near the Anfi Plaza. The tour will start at Anfi Beach where you will have a short training round.
The jet ski instructor will take you on a tour along the west coast, where you will see Puerto Rico, Amadores Beach and Tauro Beach. On the 2 hour tour you will be taken even further west and discover hidden caves and corners.
Important to know before you decide to give it a try is that minimum age allowed to drive Jet Ski is 18 years (second person on the Jet can be less but must know how to swim).
What People Say
Your Opinion of Anfi Jet Ski SafariVOUS CONNAISSEZ CE LIEU? Nous aimerions connaître votre opinion et la note que vous souhaitez attribuer à ce lieu. C’est très simple. Il vous suffit de rédiger votre avis dans le cadre ci-dessous et de cliquer sur le nombre d’étoiles correspondant à votre note. Les autres visiteurs vous en seront reconnaissants et nous aussi!
Jet Ski Safari Anfi Beach