PALM Private Yacht Charter starts and ends in the exclusive port of Pasito Blanco, the only yacht harbour on the Maspalomas coast. The yacht sails out twice a day for a morning or afternoon cruise. Maximum capacity are 6 guests.
Palm Yacht Charter Overview
- Duration: 3h or 5h
- Printed or Mobile Ticket
- Instant confirmation
- Free Cancellation up to 24h before activity start
- Landing & facility fees
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Fuel surcharge
- Pick Up Maspalomas & Mogán Area
You can reserve your activity with a deposit and pay the rest at the start of the activity. Paying the full amount online saves time as you only need to present your ticket.
Prices & Rules:
- Capacity: 6 people on board
- Morning & Afternoon Tours
- 3h yacht charter – From 300 €
- 5h yacht charter – From 400 €
- Pick up from Las Palmas City: 60€
- Extras: Water Sports Activities
- Active 7 days per week
What to bring?
- Bathing Suits
- Sun Cream
- Hats or Caps
- Paying 100% is possible
- Reservation with Deposit is possible
- Full refund for cancellations 24 hours before activity start
- This activity is weather dependent
- Full refund in case of cancellation due to bad weather
Palm Yacht Charter Description
First you will sail over to Maspalomas, and after you will visit the south-east coast of Mogán, Gran Canaria. It is a very popular trip, so best to reserve your tour as soon as possible.
During that trip you will be able to see: Arguineguin bay, Anfi beach, Puerto Rico, Amadores beach, the cliffs covered by magma, Mogán caves and from there if the weather allows it Tenerife’s highest peak Pico del Teide! This amazing journey offers you a lifetime memory!
Included are a free pick up service from your hotel in the Maspalomas and Mogán zone with a transfer to Pasito Blanco. They can also pick you up from Las Palmas or anywhere else from the island with a surcharge from 60€.
The Morning tour
The morning tour sails out at about 9 o’clock. And returns in the early afternoon, depending whether you booked a 3 or 5 hours tour.
You can book a Sunset/Afternoon cruise for 3 hours or for 5 hours. During this trip you will be able to see beautiful sunset on Gran Canaria. They will anchor in Arguineguin bay to have dinner that is included in price together with a drink!