Did you always want to learn windsurfing? Gran Canaria, with its calm sea and stable wind condition, is the ideal place for this. And, there is no better place than to learn from professionals at the windsurfing school of the World Champion Bjorn Dunkerbeck in Playa del Inglés.
Windsurfing Course Overview
- Duration: 1, 2 or 3 days – 2,5 h daily
- Printed or Mobile Ticket
- Instant confirmation
- Free Cancellation up to 24h before course start
- Windsurfing Equipment
- Neoprene & Lycra Wetsuits
- Instructor (English, German & Spanish)
- Transport to best wind spot
- Free pick up Service in the South
You can reserve your activity with a deposit and pay the rest at the start of the activity. Paying the full amount online saves time as you only need to present your ticket.
Prices & Rules:
- Beginner & Intermediate Courses
- Refresher course
- Choice which Maneuver to practice
- 1 day course – From 55 €
- 2 day course – From 110 €
- 3 day course – From 155 €
- Daily Courses
- 10:00 am
What You Should Know:
- Bring swim gear
- Bring Waterproof Sun cream
- Bring Bottle of Water
- Bring Snacks
- Basic swimming knowledge is required
- Meeting Point: BD Surf School
- Atlantic Beach Club, Playa del Inglés
- Street Parking nearby
- Nearest Bus Stop: Avda. de la Europea, El Veril 3
- Bus lines: 21, 30, 50
- Paying 100% is possible
- Reservation with deposit is possible
- Full refund for cancellations 24 hours before activity start
- This activity is weather dependent
- Full refund in case of cancellation due to bad weather
Learn Windsurfing Description
The Dunkerbeck Windsurfing school is located in Playa del Ingles and offers 3 different type of windsurfing courses. The Beginner course that lasts 3 days, the Intermediate course that last 2 days and 1 day Single Session for refreshing your skills.
The windsurfing course for beginners is perfect for people who have never had the opportunity to stand on a surfboard. Experienced teachers will show you the basics and help you master the sport, so that on the third day you will be able to enjoy the sport all alone.
Intermediate course is meant for people with some basic knowledge who want improve their skills. Depending on your level in this course you will learn to sail with a harness, planning in the footstraps, jibing, duck jibe and more.
Refreshing your surfing skills, perfect a maneuver or just a one day trial, the single session can be good for anyone.
What People Say