Another MUST DO on Gran Canaria: the LASER COMBAT game hall in Bahia Feliz, Maspalomas. The brand-new and spacious laserdrome is part of the Hangar 37 Airsoft theme park. The latest generation innovative laser-tag system offers great fun for all ages and allows you to experience an authentic galactic battle in an indoor setting full of special effects and sounds.
LASER COMBAT – Ticket Overview
- Duration: 1 or 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Ticket
- Instant confirmation
- Free cancellation until 48h before activity start
- Entrance to LASER DROME
- All necessary equipment
- Guide in English or Spanish
- Disinfected Equipment (Covid 19 Safety Measures)
- Canary Resident Discount (show ID)
- Mondays closed
- Weekdays: 15:00 – 20:00h
- Sat & Sun: 10:00 – 20:00h
Prices & Rules:
- Prior reservation required
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Minimum 6 players to take place
- Maximum 12 players per hour
- From 18€ per Person (all ages same price)
- Resident Discount available (show ID)
You can choose your date and the time as well as an 1 hour or 2 hour session. On the weekend the park is very busy so we recommend you to book a few days in advance.
What You Should Know:
- Basic English or Spanish required
- Bring closed shoes
- You can buy food and drink onsite
- Bus Stop right outside (read below)
- Bahia Feliz, Maspalomas
- Meeting Point: Reception Hangar 37
- Free Private Parking at reception
- Nearest Bus Stop: Karting Tarajalillo
- Bus lines: 1, 25, 36
- Paying 100% is possible
- Paying 30% deposit is possible
- Reservation with deposit is possible
- Full refund for cancellations 48 hours before activity start
LASER COMBAT Description
The creators of the AIRSOFT BATTLE FIELD have done it again and created a state of the art, ultra modern laserdome for adrenaline hunters. We have played here on several occasions, and just loved it. And by we I mean every member of our group from the 8 year old to the middle aged.
Different than in other places, you book the laserdrome by hour and only by prior reservation, so the guys have the time to prepare the room for you. You can book either an 1-hour or 2-hour session online. For the activity to take place there has to be a minimum of 6 players. You can of course also book the room for 4 players but you will have to pay for 6 anyway.
If you are already there at the Hangar 37 for an airsoft battle, you can of course join an existing group if there are spaces left for you. Only 12 players allowed in the room at the time.
A laser game master will explain how it all works and what kind of games you can play. The more of you are participating the more fun it is.
Good activity for any weather
The indoor activity makes the LASER COMBAT perfect for any weather even on the few rainy days we have here in Gran Canaria. Fully air conditioned you can easily spend 1 or 2 hours here laser battling with friends and family.