- Book Online
- Guided Tour
- Hotel Pick Up
- Kids Friendly
Gran Canaria Buggy Tour for Families is an excellent way to explore the island’s breathtaking scenery and experience a thrilling adventure. The buggies are easy to drive and provide a unique perspective of the island’s diverse landscapes.
The adrenaline rush of driving a buggy combined with the stunning views make for an unforgettable experience that you’ll cherish for years to come. The tour starts and ends in Sonnenland, Maspalomas.
Great Fun with Gran Canaria Buggy Tour for Families
The buggy tour for families in Gran Canaria are suitable for all ages and skill levels. You don’t need any previous experience to drive a buggy as they are automatic and easy to handle. The tour guides will give you a brief training session before you set off, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable behind the wheel.
What is incl. in the Gran Canaria Buggy Tour for Families
- Duration: 2 hours
- Great fun 🙂
- Hotel Pick Up
Why go on a Gran Canaria Buggy Tour for Families
One of the best things about going on a buggy tour is that it allows you to see parts of Gran Canaria that are difficult to access by other means.
Buggies are designed to handle rough terrain and can take you to remote areas of the island that you might not have been able to see otherwise. You can explore narrow mountain roads, off-road tracks, and desert landscapes that are otherwise inaccessible to regular cars.
The tour guides know the area well, and they will take you to the most stunning and remote spots, allowing you to experience the true essence of the island.
- For all ages from 1 year up
- Child seats available
- Buggies have roof and Protective front glass
- NO need for googles or mouth covers
- Not suitable for people with heart-condition
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not suitable for people with back problems
- Price per 2 persons in one Buggy (one must drive): 130 €
- Price per 3 person in Buggy: 189 €
- Price per 4 person in Buggy: 249 €
- Active Mon – Sun
- 10:00, 13:00, 16:00
- Duration aprox. 2 hours
What to Bring
- Good Driving Shoes
- Sun Cream
- Pick up starts 45 minutes before START time
- At your Hotel
- Pick up & Return in the areas of Bahia Feliz, Maspalomas, Playa del Inglés, San Agustín, Sonnenland and Maloneras
- Start point : Centro Commercial Sonnenland
- Driver has to have a full driver’s license (Min. 2 years)
- Driver has to be 18+ years old
- Capacity: 2 – 4 people per Buggy
- Morning and afternoon Tours (depending on amount of reservations)
- Reservation with Deposit
- Full refund for cancellations 48 hours before activity start
- This activity is weather dependent
- Full refund in case of cancellation due to bad weather