This is truly a cool Camel Safari Tour in the protected nature reservoir near Fataga, about 12 km north of Playa del Inglés. With PICK UP & Hotel TRANSFER from Arguineguin, Puerto Rico, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán AREAS.
Visit the Camel Park & the Interior of Gran Canaria
Perfect combination of seeing the interior of Gran Canaria on a camel, visit the small museum & trying Canarian food in a typical Canarian restaurant setting. You can enjoy a stroll through the tropical gardens with hundreds of palm trees with a variety of fruit trees such as papaya, mango, guava, etc., and a variety of farm animals in a natural oasis of over 10,000 square meters.
You will also have a chance to feed the camels if you fancy, and greet Don Gustavo, the kissing camel, which is very popular with young and old.
- Camel Ride
- Free Lunch
- Transport included from Playa del Inglés, Maspalomas, San Agustin and Bahia Feliz
- Entrance to the Camel & small animal park
- All fees and taxes
- Monday closed
- Tue – Fridays: 09:00 – 17:00
- Hotel transfers from 8:30 – 15:00
- For renting the whole park privately contact us here.
- No age restrictions
- Hotel transfer from Puerto de Mogán, Puerto Rico and Arguineguin click here.
- Suitable for all ages
- Accessible for all
Prices including Pick up (Maspalomas ZONE & Food):
- Adults (11+) from 36 €
- Children (3-10y) from 22 €
- Babies (0-2y) FREE
- Make with full payment
- Full refund for cancellations 24 hours before start
- Reschedule is possible.
- Full refund in case of cancellation due to bad weather
What People Say
Camel Safari Park FATAGA